Access a full range of older adult health care and services from expert doctors at the Englewood Health Physician Network in New Jersey and New York. Get the specialized help you need to stay healthy and enhance your quality of life.
What’s a Geriatrician?
Geriatricians are primary care doctors with extra training to diagnose, treat, and prevent health concerns in older adults. When you or a loved one needs to see a geriatrician, you’ll get compassionate, skilled care from a doctor who understands conditions related to aging.
When To See a Geriatrician
Turn to our trained geriatricians for care if you are over 60 years old and have:
- Long-term, complex, or multiple health conditions
- A disability that makes it hard to do your daily activities
- Mental concerns
Care for Seniors
Find specialized geriatric care at Englewood Health and Physician Network and Englewood Hospital to meet your personal health care needs, including:
- Diabetes care
- Foot and ankle care
- Heart care
- Lung and breathing support
- Kidney care and dialysis services
- Mental health care for anxiety, depression, and grief support
- Orthopedic and spine care
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation services for physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Stroke care
- Urologic care for bladder control, kidney stones, and prostate conditions
- Vascular surgery and vein care
- Wound care and healing