Live your best life with support from the mental health professionals at the Englewood Health Physician Network. At the Gregory P. Shadek Behavioral Care Center, you’ll benefit from compassionate, personalized behavioral health care close to home in New Jersey or New York.
When to Get Help
If you’re worried about your safety, or the safety of a loved one, call 9-1-1 or go to the closest emergency room.
Talk to your primary care provider or contact a mental health professional if you have:
- Changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Difficulty coping with daily life
- Feelings of sadness, hopelessness, fear, or worry most days for two weeks or more
- Frequent crying or angry outbursts
- Loss of interest in activities you used to enjoy
- Concerns about your alcohol or drug use
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others
- Trouble making decisions
- Relationship problems with friends or family members
Turn to the mental health professionals at the Englewood Health Physician Network for outpatient counseling and therapy for mental health conditions including:
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Substance abuse disorders
As an outpatient, you’ll visit your provider at his or her office to set goals and learn skills that can help you cope. Work with your provider to decide how often to visit.
Partner with a clinical social worker or psychologist and expect them to listen and provide nonjudgmental care. Get help coping with the challenges associated with life situations such as:
- Living with a physical illness
- Loss of a loved one
Inpatient Psychiatric Care
When you or a loved one needs short-term, 24-hour mental health care, count on Englewood Hospital. You’ll find a secure environment and customized psychiatric programs to improve your well-being and quality of life.
Find specialized interdisciplinary programs for:
- Adults with severe symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other major psychiatric disorders
- Seniors affected by dementia
Learn more about the compassionate inpatient psychiatric care at Englewood Hospital.