Turn to the Englewood Health Physician Network’s family practitioners for complete general health care services for your whole family. Benefit from high-quality care while you stay close to home in New Jersey and New York.
Complete, Personalized Care
Rely on our experienced doctors to care for adolescents, adults, and seniors. When you choose an Englewood Health family medicine doctor for your regular medical care, you’ll build a personal relationship. Your doctor gets to know you, answers your questions, and helps you make the best choices for your health.
Get your annual wellness checkup from your Englewood Health family medicine provider. Your doctor will review your medical history and do a physical exam to check your:
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Lung function
You may have disease screenings to help check for changes in your health and get vaccinations to help you stay healthy.
Men’s and Women’s Care
If you need reproductive care, such as a pelvic exam, Pap smear, birth control, prostate test or urologic care, trust our skilled providers.
Conditions We Treat
Find care and treatment for:
- Arthritis and back pain
- Mental health conditions, such as anxiety and depression
- Breathing conditions
- Child and adolescent health
- Diabetes care
- Digestive health disorders
- Ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Heart care with high blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Senior health and wellness
- Sick visits for acute infections, illnesses, and injuries
- School, sport, and employment physicals
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and other urological conditions
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
Schedule a pre-operative consultation with your family medicine doctor to help you or a family member prepare for surgery. Your doctor will do a physical examination, tests, and consider your other health needs. Count on your doctor to give education and support to prevent anxiety.
Specialty Care and Referrals
When you need a referral for specialty care, your family medicine doctor can help you get the right care from providers within the Englewood Health Physician Network or at Englewood Hospital.