Restore your strength and flexibility with personalized orthopedic care from the professionals at Englewood Hospital and the Englewood Health Physician Network.
Conditions We Treat
Injuries or illnesses that affect your bones, joints, muscles, or tendons can make it hard to do your daily activities. Rely on our team to diagnose and treat:
- Arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, and gout
- Broken bones, or fractures
- Strains, sprains, and other injuries
- Sports-related injuries in adults and children
- Metabolic bone disease and osteoporosis
- Pain that affects the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, foot, or ankle
Count on your doctor to answer your questions and provide support and care tailored to your health and goals. Englewood Health Physician Network orthopedic surgeons and other orthopedic professionals offer care for the range of problems affecting, bones, joints, and tendons, including:
- Fracture care and repair
- Tendon repair, joint replacement, rotator cuff repair or other shoulder surgery, post-traumatic joint reconstruction, foot and ankle surgery, hand/wrist/elbow surgery, or spine surgery offered by Englewood Hospital specialists
- Adult sports medicine
- Pediatric orthopedics and sports medicine
In addition, we offer services for
- Orthopedic pain management
- Rehabilitation services and physical therapy
- Endocrinology that focuses on bone metabolism disorders and ostoporosis to help you get back to your best self.
Joint Replacement Experts
Joint replacement can help you feel and move better. You and your doctor will determine if surgery is the right option for you. Trust that you’ll receive superior care because our Joint Replacement Center meets national standards set by The Joint Commission. More about joint replacement at Englewood Hospital.
Our Englewood Orthopedic Associates group includes a talented group of physical therapists who will work with you to get you back to your best health. Strategies include exercise programs, hands-on treatment, and more.
Our physical therapy staff includes: