Trust the team of board-certified experts at the Englewood Health Physician Network to protect and improve your heart health. With convenient locations serving New Jersey and New York, Englewood Health Physicians are your choice for comprehensive care. You can depend on our team of experts for:
- Non-invasive cardiology and preventive care, with a full range of treatment options, like lifestyle changes and medications
- Diagnostic and screening tests
- Interventional cardiology procedures that include the latest technologies, like
- A team of experts for the treatment of heart valve disease
- Heart and vascular surgeries
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- 24/7 emergency care
Our patients benefit from the Englewood Health Physician Network’s affiliation with Englewood Hospital’s leading cardiac diagnostic and treatment services. If your doctor recommends you get care at the hospital, you’ll enjoy a streamlined approach where your team shares your health information and works together to provide the best outcomes.
Heart Conditions We Treat
Rely on your care team to help you prevent and treat conditions that affect the heart or blood vessels, including:
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Aortic Stenosis
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Syncope (Fainting)
Learn more about the cardiovascular conditions we treat.
A marine, renowned detective, and motivational speaker twice nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, David Toma has spent his life helping others. Diagnosed with aortic stenosis, Toma turned to Drs. Bart and Joseph De Gregorio to receive the kind of support he was used to providing. He chose Englewood Hospital for a TAVR procedure and personalized care.
Watch the video to learn more about David Toma’s story.