Start a life-long relationship with an Englewood Health Physician Network board-certified internal medicine doctor, or internist. You’ll get health care from a knowledgeable professional with advanced training close to you in New Jersey and New York.
Work with your doctor for on-going, preventive care so you can live the healthiest life possible. Your doctor will encourage you to get regular physical exams and recommend screening and diagnostic tests for your age, health, and family history.
Conditions We Treat
Choose Englewood Health internists to diagnose and treat infections, as well as chronic (long-term) or multiple conditions. Get services like:
- Allergy and immune system care
- Bone, joint, and muscle pain
- Diabetes and other glandular and metabolic disorders
- Digestive system care
- Ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Heart and circulatory care with blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Lung and breathing problems, including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, and substance abuse
- Pain management
- Sleep disorders
- Travel medicine consultations, including immunizations, preventive medications, and counseling
- Urinary system care
- Vaccinations, including flu shots
- Weight management
- Women’s health and wellness care
If you see another specialist or are in the hospital, your Englewood Health internist can coordinate your care to help you reach the best outcome. This means your care team will share information about your health so you get streamlined, efficient services.