Take advantage of focused health care for the specific needs and concerns of adolescents at the Englewood Health Physician Network.
What is Adolescent Medicine?
As your child transitions from pediatric care, trust their health to one of our doctors. If your teen needs care for reproductive health, mental health, or chronic and complex conditions, our adolescent medicine providers can provide the right treatment and support.
Comforting, Safe Care
Trust that a welcoming doctor or adolescent nurse practitioner will make your teen or young adult feel comfortable talking about their health in a safe, professional environment.
Teen and Young Adult Health Services
Find a full range of targeted medical care and treatment for teens and young adults, such as:
- Acne and skin concerns
- Behavioral and mental health
- Chronic and multiple medical conditions
- Contraception (birth control) and counseling
- Digestive health
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders, such as diabetes
- Growth and development
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Nutrition and eating disorders
- Gender identity and sexual development issues
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Substance abuse
- Weight management