Look to the knowledgeable specialists at the Englewood Physicians Network and Englewood Hospital to determine if a medical device can help your heart. Get personalized attention before, during, and after your placement procedure.
Our doctors use heart devices to treat an abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia). They help your heart pump blood and prevent complications of blood clots. We offer a wide range of implantable medical devices, including:
- Pacemakers that help your heart beat in a steady rhythm
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) and subcutaneous implantable cardiac defibrillators (S-ICD) that monitor your heartbeat and uses electrical impulses to restore a normal rhythm when needed
- Closure implants, such as a Watchman™ to lessen the risk for stroke if you have a type of arrhythmia called atrial fibrillation
- Left ventricular assist devices (LVAD), such as Impella® , to help your heart pump blood to treat heart failure
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) to treat heart failure by helping the heart beat
- Mitral clips that treat mitral valve regurgitation by helping the valve close so blood flows through the heart normally