Turn to the heart rhythm specialists at the Englewood Health Physician Network to prevent, diagnose, and treat arrhythmias. Protect your health with a treatment plan that works for you at a convenient location in New Jersey.
What’s an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is an irregular heartbeat that is caused by problems with the electrical system of the heart. Your heartbeat may be irregular, too fast, or too slow.
You may not have symptoms, but if you do, they may include:
- Feeling like your heart pounds, flutters, or skips beats
- Chest pain
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Shortness of breath
Talk to your primary care provider if you have signs of a heart rhythm disorder.
Types of Arrhythmias
Get comprehensive care for all types of heart rhythm conditions, including:
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib or AF)
- Atrial flutter
- Atrial premature beats (APB)
- Atrioventricular (AV) block
- Atrioventricular Nodal Re-entrant Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Premature ventricular contractions (PVCs)
- Sick sinus syndrome (SSS)
- Sinus tachycardia
- Sinus node dysfunction (SND)
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
- Ventricular fibrillation (V-fib or VF)
- Ventricular tachycardia (V-tach or VT)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW) syndrome
Learn more about Englewood Health’s cardiac electrophysiology specialists and the treatment options we offer you for AFib and other arrhythmias.
Home Monitoring Program
Get ongoing care for your pacemaker or ICD and communicate easily with your care team. Gain peace of mind knowing we’ll automatically receive data about your health and how well your device is working. Send data from your device to our team and get medical advice right away.
Device Replacement and Removal
Sometimes, your implantable heart device may need to be repaired, replaced, or removed. Depend on our doctors to expertly use specialized lasers to safely perform your procedure.