Feel more comfortable and improve your overall health with care from an experienced Englewood Health vein specialist at the Center for Vein Disease. Our vein specialist teaches advanced vein treatments to physicians worldwide, so you can trust you’ll receive expert care.
Why See a Vein Specialist?
If your legs have spider veins, varicose veins, or other vein diseases such as scar tissue or narrowing, blood that is supposed to be directed upwards towards the heart leaks down (pools) when you stand or sit. This can cause aching, throbbing, or swelling. Left untreated, varicose veins and spider veins can lead to ulcers, blood clots or bleeding. Treatment protects your health and minimizes the chance of these complications. Treatment also makes you more confident in how your legs look.
Vein Conditions We Treat
Rely on our vein specialist to provide care for:
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) – Blood clot in a leg or pelvic area
- Spider veins – Small veins that look like a web under the skin and usually appear on the legs, ankles, or face
- Varicose veins – Bulging, twisted, painful veins that show up most often on legs
- Venous insufficiency – Damage that makes blood pool in the veins and can cause leg ulcers and restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Pelvic Vein Disease (Pelvic Congestion Syndrome) – pelvic pressure, painful menses, or discomfort after intercourse
Englewood Health’s vascular specialists are leaders in the development of new treatments for vein disease. Our vein experts have been the first, or among the first, to use the newest technologies in our clinical trials, so we can offer our patients access to these new treatments for varicose veins, venous ulcers and venous insufficiency.