Our Coumadin clinic and phlebotomy clinic have open hours. No appointment is necessary. Please remember to bring in your prescription.
Preparing for Tests and Procedures
- Cardiac catheterization: No food or drink for at least 6 hours. Let us know if you are allergic to iodine, contrast dye or shellfish.
- Carotid Ultrasound: No special preparation is needed.
- Cholesterol check: Remember to fast for 10 hours.
- Echocardiogram: No special preparation is needed.
- Holter Monitoring: No special preparation is needed. Remember you can’t shower for the 24 or 48 hours that you are wearing the monitor.
- Stress test: No food or drink for 6 hours. If exercising on a treadmill please wear gym clothes or loose fitting clothes and bring sneakers.