Trust your health to the compassionate women’s health professionals of the Englewood Health Physician Network. Our team offers comprehensive care you can access close to home in New Jersey and New York.
Services for Women
Partner with doctors who specialize in women’s health care needs. These include:
- Breast care
- Gynecological care, including birth control, pelvic exams and Pap smears
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Fertility services
- Heart health
- Menopause care
- Primary care services, such as diabetes treatment, osteoporosis screening, weight management, and help to quit smoking
Count on your doctor to listen, answer your questions, and make healthy lifestyle recommendations so you can live your best life.
During your annual physical, you and your doctor will talk about your:
- Exercise and activity habits
- Mental and emotional health
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Tobacco, alcohol, or drug use
Expect nonjudgmental, compassionate care that focuses on your health needs and wellness goals.
Stay healthy during perimenopause and menopause. Perimenopause is the body’s transition to menopause and usually starts in your 40s. Menopause means you haven’t had your monthly period for 12 months.
These phases are a normal part of life, but they can cause symptoms that make it hard to do your daily activities. Count on your Englewood Health physician to help address:
- Hot flashes
- Memory issues
- Mental health concerns, such as anxiety or depression
- Sleeping problems
- Sweating, including night sweats