When you come to Dr. Tracy Scheller’s Englewood Health Physician Network Integrative Medicine and Gynecology practice, you’ll receive the best possible care. The benefits of our practice include:
- Integrative approach: As an integrative medicine specialist, Dr. Scheller treats both men and women for a variety of wellness concerns. By combining conventional and complementary therapies, she’s able to address all aspects of your health and wellbeing.
- Evidence-based therapies: Integrative medicine uses treatments backed by scientific evidence. These include: acupuncture, massage, yoga, mediation, and holistic nutritional counseling.
- Focus on women’s health: Dr. Scheller doesn’t practice obstetrics or deliver babies. That means she is more readily available for her gynecology patients whenever they need her.
- Continuity of care: Dr. Scheller’s practice is part of the Englewood Health Physician Network. Her office is located within the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine at Englewood Hospital. This allows her to seamlessly coordinate your care with other doctors and integrative medicine practitioners whenever necessary.
- Personalized approach: Dr. Scheller takes the time to really get to know each of her patients and understand all aspects of their health. During your appointment, she’ll discuss your lifestyle factors — like family relationships, stressors, spirituality — and how they affect your wellbeing.