Whether you need gynecologic care or wellness therapies outside conventional medicine, Dr. Tracy Scheller can help. Her multidisciplinary practice involves both integrative medicine and gynecology.
As an integrative medicine doctor, Dr. Scheller specializes in finding solutions outside of Western medicine. Integrative medicine uses complementary therapies — like acupuncture, massage, and yoga — to treat your physical, mental, and emotional health.
As a gynecologist, Dr. Scheller sees women of all ages and life stages. She treats a wide range of women’s health issues affecting teenagers though women in menopause and beyond. By practicing a combination of conventional and complementary medicine, Dr. Scheller offers a wide range of wellness solutions.
Services We Offer
Dr. Tracy Scheller sees both men and women for integrative medicine appointments. She also treats women for all their gynecologic needs. Her practice’s specialties include:
- Nutritional consultations: Dr. Scheller understands that how you eat has a big impact on how you feel. She works with patients to change their diets and improve their overall health.
- Pain management: Acupuncture, massage, and other integrative medicine therapies can help alleviate pain.
- Palliative care: Integrative medicine therapies can help manage symptoms — like nausea, loss of appetite, insomnia — resulting from a disease or disease treatment.
- Stress management: Therapies like yoga and meditation can help you learn to better manage stress and anxiety.
- Gynecologic health screenings: Dr. Scheller offers annual well-woman exams including important screenings, such as PAP smears, STD testing, and breast exams.