When you choose EHPN Colon and Rectal Surgery, you’ll receive the best possible care for colon cancer and other colon and rectal conditions. The benefits of our practice include:
- Highly skilled doctors: Our colorectal surgeons are fellowship trained, meaning they advanced training in their specialties. They have the expertise to handle even the most complex colon and rectal cancer surgeries.
- High volume, excellent results: Thanks to our skill and innovative surgical techniques, our colorectal cancer patients have high rates of survival. We successfully treat about 400 colorectal cancer cases each year using robotic surgical methods.
- Collaborative care: Our offices are at Englewood Hospital, so if you need surgery, we’re here for you 24/7. Our colorectal surgeons work closely with gastrointestinal oncologists, radiologists, and other specialists to provide comprehensive care. We’re part of the Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN), so you have easy access to all your doctors in one place.
- Innovative techniques: We use advanced robotic surgical techniques for colon and rectal cancer surgery. In most cases we’re able to preserve patients’ sphincters so they have normal bowel function after surgery. Our surgeons also specialize in bloodless surgery — using advanced techniques that eliminate the need for blood transfusions.
- Access to clinical trials: Our doctors participate in numerous clinical trials for cancer, irritable bowel disease, and other conditions. This gives our patients access to leading-edge treatments not yet available elsewhere.
- Patient-focused care: At Englewood Health Physician Network Colon and Rectal Surgery, you can expect the highest level of care with a personal touch. We provide services on par with larger, academic institutions — right here in your community hospital.