Colon and rectal conditions can range from benign issues, such as hemorrhoids, to complex — and sometimes life-threatening — cancer. The specialists at Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN) Colon and Rectal Surgery have the expertise to treat them all.
Our highly skilled colorectal surgeons specialize in using minimally invasive robotic surgery to effectively treat colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and diverticulitis. These techniques result in faster recovery and better outcomes for our patients. As our patient, you come first. We take the time to truly connect with everyone who visits our office. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care, in a convenient, community setting.
Services We Offer
At EHPN Colon and Rectal Surgery, we provide expert diagnosis and effective treatment for a wide range of colon and rectal diseases. Our treatment specialties include:
- Care for benign colorectal conditions: We effectively treat hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulas, and other problems of the anus. Often, we can treat these conditions in our office.
- Robotic cancer surgery: Our surgeons are experts at using minimally invasive robotic techniques. We use robotic techniques for about 90 percent of the cases we treat. It allows for the most precise surgeries, with fewer complications, and better outcomes.
- Sphincter-preservation surgery: Our innovative surgical methods allow us to preserve the sphincter during colorectal cancer surgery. This means patients heal with normal bowel function and don’t need a permanent colostomy (a bag that collects stool outside the body).
Awards and Recognition
Our doctors are frequently recognized for their exceptional patient care. Recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019: Bergen Magazine, Top Doctors
- 2020–2016: Castle Connolly, Top Doctors New York Metro Area
- 2019: Exceptional Women in Medicine
- 2019: New York Magazine, Best Doctors
- 2019: New Jersey’s Top Doctors in Cancer Care
- 2019–2018: Jersey’s Best Magazine, Top Doctors
- 2019–2018: Jersey’s Best Magazine, Top Doctors for Cancer