At the Center for Vein Disease, you will receive expert care by physicians with special expertise in the care and treatment of:
- Chronic Vein Disease – Veins that are scarred by previous blood clots
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) – Blood clot in a leg or pelvic area
- Pelvic Vein Disease (Pelvic Congestion Syndrome) – pelvic pressure, painful menses, or discomfort after intercourse
- Spider veins – Small veins that look like a web under the skin and usually appear on the legs, ankles, or face
- Varicose veins – Bulging, twisted, painful veins that show up most often on legs
- Venous insufficiency and Ulcers – Damage that makes blood pool in the veins and can cause leg ulcers and restless leg syndrome (RLS)
Treatment of Varicose Veins
Your Englewood Health vascular specialist offers a range of options for the treatment of varicose and spider veins, including:
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Mechanochemical ablation
- Cyanoacrylate closure
- Endovenous laser therapy
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Liquid Sclerotherapy
- Transilluminated Powered Phlebectomy
Learn more about Englewood Health’s minimally invasive treatments of varicose veins.
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis
There is a range of treatments for DVT, from medication to minimally treatment invasive approaches such as lysis therapy, to blood filters. Learn more about Englewood Health’s treatment of DVT.
Treatment of Pelvic Vein Disease
Several options are available to treat this condition, including stents, coils, or stretching narrowed veins. Learn more about Englewood Health’s treatment of pelvic vein disease.