When you choose EHPN Breast Surgery, you’ll receive the best possible care for breast cancer or other breast conditions. The benefits of our practice include:
- Highly skilled doctors: Our breast surgeons have the expertise to handle even the most complex breast cancer surgeries. They are fellowship trained, meaning they have advanced training in treating breast diseases.
- Collaborative care: Our offices are at Englewood Hospital, so if you need surgery, we’re here for you 24/7. Our breast surgeons work closely with medical and radiation oncologists, and other specialists, to provide comprehensive care. We’re part of the Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN), giving you easy access to all your doctors in one place.
- Team approach: If you have breast cancer, your entire care team meets weekly to evaluate your case and plan your treatment. A variety of specialists also meet once a month to discuss non-cancerous breast disease cases and decide on the most effective treatments.
- Innovative techniques: We use advanced techniques for breast cancer surgery, including hidden scar surgery and nipple-sparing mastectomies. Our surgeons also specialize in bloodless surgery — a specialized practice that eliminates the need for blood transfusions.
- Patient-focused care: At EHPN Breast Surgery, you can expect the highest level of care with a personal touch. We provide services on par with larger, academic institutions — without leaving your local community hospital.