Breast conditions can range from benign lactation issues to complex — and sometimes life-threatening cancer. The specialists at Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN) Breast Surgery have the expertise to treat them all.
Our highly skilled breast surgeons take care of both men and women with all types of breast diseases. We work with genetic counselors to help who may have a high risk of breast cancer. And we use minimally invasive techniques to treat patients with cancer. This means faster recovery and better outcomes. Our patients come first, and we take the time to truly connect with everyone who comes into our office. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care, in a convenient, community setting.
Services We Offer
At Englewood Health Physician Network Breast Surgery, we provide expert diagnosis and effective treatment for a wide range of breast diseases. Our treatment specialties include:
- Breast cancer prevention: Our doctors specialize in working with young women, women of color, and those with genetic risk of breast cancer. We counsel patients on preventive measures and the importance of regular screenings.
- Breast cancer surgery: Whether you need a lumpectomy (removal of a cancerous lump) or a mastectomy (removal of the breast), our skilled surgeons have effective solutions. Whenever possible, we use techniques that spare skin and nipples and minimize scarring.
- Breast reconstruction: If you desire reconstructive surgery after a lumpectomy, mastectomy, or for other reasons, we can help. Our breast surgeons work closely with plastic surgeons to plan both surgeries for the same day.
- Lactation issues: We help new moms who are having difficulties breastfeeding their babies.
- Breast pain: Many women experience breast pain but don’t know why. We are experts at diagnosing and treating many causes of breast pain.
Awards and Recognition
Our doctors are frequently recognized for their exceptional patient care. Recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019: Bergen Magazine, Top Doctors
- 2018: New Jersey Monthly, Top Doctor
- 2017: Jersey Choice Top Doctors, New Jersey Monthly
- Girl Scout Women of Excellence Award
- Susan G. Komen, Pink Tie Ball Honoree Commitment to Care Award
- BVMI Community Service Award
- Zontas Club of Bergen County Outstanding Contribution in Area of Breast Cancer Services
- Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative: Community Service Award