When you choose Dr. Nagarsheth’s practice, you’ll receive the best possible care for any gynecologic oncology condition. The benefits of our practice include:
- Expertise and experience: Dr. Nagarsheth is board-certified and fellowship-trained in gynecologic oncology, meaning he has advanced training in this specialty. He is also a clinical professor at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
- High volume: Patients come from around the world to benefit from Dr. Nagarsheth’s expertise. He was one of the first surgeons to perform over 1,000 robotic gynecologic oncology surgeries — more than most surgeons in this field.
- Seamless care: Our offices are at Englewood Hospital, so if you need surgery, we’re here for you 24/7. Dr. Nagarsheth works closely with other specialists to provide comprehensive care. We’re part of the Englewood Health Physician Network, giving you easy access to all your doctors in one place.
- Innovative techniques: Dr. Nagarsheth is a pioneer in using robotic techniques for gynecologic oncology surgery. These minimally invasive techniques mean shorter hospital stays, faster recovery, and better results. Dr. Nagarsheth also specializes in bloodless surgery — using advanced techniques that eliminate the need for blood transfusions.
- Commitment to research: Dr. Nagarsheth is on the forefront of new techniques to continue improving outcomes for all of his patients.
- Patient-focused care: At Englewood Health Physician Network Gynecologic Oncology, you can expect the highest level of care with a personal touch. We provide services on par with larger, academic institutions — without leaving your local community hospital.