Trust the health of your brain, spine, and nervous system to the experts at the Englewood Health Physician Network for exceptional neurologic care near you in New Jersey and New York.
If you have an injury or disorder that affects your nervous system, your primary care provider will refer you to a doctor who specializes in your condition. Your neurologist will work closely with other members of your care team to make sure your treatment plan matches your needs and goals.
Find symptom relief and treatment for conditions including:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular diseases, like muscular dystrophy and amyotrophic lateral scoliosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Seizure disorders, including epilepsy
- Sleep conditions
- Spinal issues, including neck and back pain
- Stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Using innovative techniques, our neurologists provide up-to-date diagnostic and treatments including
- EMG and nerve conduction studies
- Neurotrax™ testing for concussion and cognitive disorders
- Ambulatory EEG
- Sleep studies
- Botox® injections for migraine and dystonia
- Other specialized treatments.