Count on the specialists at the Englewood Health Physician Network for comprehensive urological care without traveling far from your home in New Jersey or New York.
Urologic concerns can range from commonplace urinary issues to kidney stones and complex prostate or kidney cancer surgery. The specialists at Urology of Englewood Health Physician Network have the expertise to treat them all.
As a patient, you come first. We take the time to truly connect with everyone who comes into our office. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care, in a convenient, community setting. Depending on your symptoms and their cause, your care plan may include lifestyle changes, medications, surgery, or other options. If surgery is your best treatment option, your provider will offer a minimally invasive technique whenever possible. Our surgeons are specially trained in robotic procedures for prostate, kidney, and bladder cancer surgery as well as complex open surgery when needed. That means you’ll have less pain and a faster recovery than with traditional surgical methods. We also specialize in partial nephrectomy, a technique that removes only kidney tumors, not the entire organ.
Why Choose Us?
When you choose Urology of Englewood Health Physician Network, you’ll receive the best possible care for any urologic concern. The benefits of our practice include:
- Highly skilled doctors: Our urologists have the expertise to handle even the most complex urologic conditions. They are fellowship-trained in urologic cancer and urologic robotic surgery. That means they have additional training and skills in these areas.
- Seamless care: We have offices on the main Englewood Hospital campus, so if you are admitted for a urologic concern, we’re here for you 24/7. Our urologists work closely with oncologists and other specialists to provide comprehensive care. We’re all part of the Englewood Health Physician Network, giving you easy access to all your doctors in one place.
- Community access: In addition to our office at Englewood Hospital, we also offer urology services in our multispecialty practices in Jersey City and Fair Lawn.
- Advanced technology: Because we have a practice in the hospital, we have access to leading-edge diagnostic and treatment equipment. That means you receive best care possible.
- Innovative techniques: We specialize in minimally invasive procedures when appropriate that provide effective treatment with fewer side effects. That means faster recovery and less pain.
- Robotic cancer surgery: Our highly skilled urologic surgeons use advanced robot-assisted techniques for prostate, bladder and kidney cancer surgery. This allows for more precise, less invasive operations — and better outcomes for our patients.
- Access to clinical trials: Our doctors participate in clinical trials for bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and other urologic conditions.
- Patient-focused care: At Urology of Englewood Health Physician Network, you can expect the highest level of care with a personal touch. We provide services on par with larger, academic institutions — without leaving your local community.
Conditions We Treat
A urologist is a doctor who has the education and training to treat conditions that affect the urinary system in children and adults. Urologists also provide care for the male reproductive system. Common conditions we treat are:
- Cancer of the prostate, adrenal gland, bladder, kidney, testes, and ureters
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract infections
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Other urologic disorders
When to See a Urologist
Your primary care provider can treat most urological conditions, but you may need to see a specialist if you have severe or chronic symptoms. Signs of a urologic condition may include:
- Changes in your urination habits
- Pain or burning during urination
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Urinary incontinence, or leaking urine
- Blood in the urine
- Pain, a lump, or other changes in your genitals (males)
- Sexual problems (males)