When you choose our palliative medicine practice, you’ll receive the best possible care. The benefits of our practice include:
- Highly skilled doctors: Our experts are board-certified in palliative medicine. They specialize in pain management and relieving other symptoms of disease or treatment.
- Team approach: Our offices are at Englewood Hospital, so if you’re being treated at the hospital, we’re here for you 24/7. Our palliative medicine doctors also work closely with oncologists and other specialists to provide comprehensive care. We’re all part of the Englewood Health Physician Network (EHPN), giving you easy access to all your doctors in one place.
- Holistic treatment: We aren’t treating a disease. We’re caring for you as a person. Our treatments are designed to relieve symptoms of your condition or treatment. We focus on improving your quality of life — and improving the success of your treatment.
- Patient-focused care: When you come to us for palliative medicine, you can expect the highest level of care with a personal touch. We provide services on par with larger, academic institutions — without leaving your local community hospital.
- Family support: We work with patients as well as their family members to provide comprehensive care. We offer supportive services to anyone who needs a little extra help during a difficult time.