Whether you need a joint replaced, treatment for a sports injury, or physical therapy to regain strength, our experts can help. The orthopedic team at Englewood Orthopedic Associates includes doctors who specialize in treating all types of bone, spine, muscle, and joint issues. No matter what bone, muscle or joint needs help, we have a dedicated expert who specializes in treating it.
The Englewood Orthopedic Associates team performs surgery and nonsurgical procedures at Englewood Hospital. This means patients have access to the best technology and treatments.
We’ll quickly get you feeling better and back to doing the activities you love.
Why Choose Englewood Orthopedic Associates for Orthopedic Care?
We offer access to world-class orthopedic care in a comfortable, community setting. Our doctors truly care about finding the best treatment.
At Englewood Orthopedic Associates, you’ll benefit from:
- Expertise: Our doctors are fellowship trained. This means they have advanced, specialized training in orthopedic conditions and injuries related to specific parts of the body.
- Team approach to care: Our access to specialists throughout the hospital network helps us treat even complex cases. We collaborate with other experts to provide comprehensive care.
- Trusted diagnostic techniques: We use current, state-of-the-art imaging and other techniques to accurately diagnose orthopedic injuries and conditions.
- Minimally invasive treatments: Depending on your condition, we explore nonsurgical treatments, and if surgery is necessary, our skilled orthopedic surgeons use minimally invasive techniques.
- Convenient locations: The Englewood Orthopedic Associates team performs procedures at Englewood Hospital. Our main outpatient location is located in Englewood Cliffs, and we have sites in Cliffside Park, Fair Lawn, Jersey City and Paramus. Our Rapid Access Ortho clinic provides walk-in care, weekdays, without an appointment.
- Continuity of care: Whether your first appointment in is in the emergency room, our medical offices, or our ortho clinic, we’ll seamless transfer your care. All your information, imaging, and test results will follow you.
Support Services for Orthopedics
Whether you’ve had surgery at the hospital or an outpatient procedure, you may need continuing care. To provide the best orthopedic care, we collaborate with experts from other supportive services. Together, we help you return to full physical function as quickly as possible.
Our approach to pain management is simple: We strive to keep you comfortable without using narcotics, unless absolutely necessary. The pain management specialists at Englewood Orthopedic Associates use modern techniques to control pain. We offer non-opioid options including nerve inhibitors and nerve blocks, and anti-inflammatories. We also have nonmedical options for pain management, such as acupuncture, relaxation techniques, and massage.
If you require surgery, a patient navigator will help coordinate your care throughout the process. They can help you schedule appointments, handle insurance questions, and ensure a smooth discharge post-surgery.
Physician assistants are an integral part of your care team. Generally, they are the first person you will see during your evaluation. They will review your history, conduct an exam, and arrange X-Rays to help diagnose your condition. Depending on your treatment, they assist the doctor to help optimize your recovery.
Your Orthopedic Care Team
At Englewood Orthopedic Associates, we have experts with advanced training in a variety of specialties. No matter what your injury or condition, you’ll benefit from their knowledge and experience.
Whether you see us at the hospital or one of our convenient out-patient locations, you’ll receive the highest quality of care. Our doctors work together to ensure timely treatment and seamless care.
Your orthopedic care team may include:
- Orthopedists, who specialize in conditions and injuries of bones, muscles, and joints.
- Orthopedic surgeons, who have advanced training in complex orthopedic surgical techniques.
- Physical therapists, who specialize in exercises to help you recover strength and function.
No matter which part of your body is causing you pain, the experts at Englewood Orthopedic Associates can help. Our orthopedic doctors and surgeons are specially trained to treat conditions that affect every bone, muscle, and joint in the body.
When you come to us with an orthopedic issue, you are in expert hands. We use the modern imaging and other diagnostic techniques to accurately diagnose orthopedic injuries and conditions.
Orthopedic Treatment and Recovery
After you receive your diagnosis, your care team will discuss the best treatment options and tailor a plan just for you. If surgery is necessary, our skilled orthopedic surgeons use minimally invasive techniques.
Physical therapy is an important recovery tool for nearly all our patients. We’ll match you with a physical therapist who is specially trained to work with your specific condition or injury.
Our goal is to return you to full physical function as quickly as possible.
Orthopedic Services We Offer
At Englewood Orthopedic Associates, we have doctors expertly trained to care for every area of the body. Our orthopedic specialties include treatment from head to toe.
Elbow, Hand, & Wrist
You rely on these body parts to perform nearly all your daily functions. So when they are in pain, everyday activities are difficult to do. Whether your condition results from a sports injury, work injury, accident, or arthritis, we can help.
The knee is a very complex joint that requires expert care. Our team includes several doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating knee injuries and conditions.
Foot & Ankle
Your feet and ankles support your every step. Any injury or condition that affects them, greatly impacts your quality of life. Our foot and ankle experts treat conditions ranging from sprains and arthritis to diabetic foot problems.
Whether you need hip replacement surgery, arthritis treatment, or help healing a muscle or ligament injury, our hip specialists can help.
Shoulder pain is an issue for serious athletes, but it can also affect other people. We’re able to treat many common shoulder conditions and injuries without surgery.
Back and neck issues are very common — and very complex. Our dedicated spine specialists create personalized treatment plans for each patient, using surgery only when necessary.
We treat athletes (and active people) of all ages for sports injuries. Our goal is to get you back in the game quickly.
Fractures & Trauma
Our trauma experts treat all types of acute injuries to help you heal quickly and effectively.
Osteoporosis & Metabolic Bone Disorders
Our orthopedists work with endocrinologists (a doctor that treats hormone issues) who specialize in bone disorders. Together, they provide comprehensive care to help you keep your bones strong and healthy.
Most orthopedic conditions and injuries benefit from a regimen of physical therapy. Our specially trained physical therapists meet with patients before and after surgery to help speed recovery.