Depend on the professionals at Englewood Hospital, the affiliated hospital of the Englewood Health Physician Network, for radiology and imaging services. Take advantage of extended hours and same-day appointments at locations near you in New Jersey and New York.
Why Do I Need a Medical Scan?
Your doctor may recommend you get an imaging test to check for a health condition. Sometimes, you can also get treatment during the test.
Radiology & Imaging Services
Count on our specialists for safe and accurate services. Your provider may recommend:
- Computed tomography (CT)/computed axial tomography (CAT) scans use x-rays and computers to create 3-D, cross-sectional pictures of the inside of the body
- Breast imaging and diagnostic services, including mammograms, to screen for and diagnose breast conditions
- Interventional radiology, or vascular and interventional radiology, uses imaging technology to guide doctors during minimally invasive procedures
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) uses a magnetic field and radio waves to make detailed pictures of your organs, bones, and other internal structures
- Positron emission tomography (PET)/CT tests the health of parts of your body and how well they’re working
- Ultrasound imaging uses sound waves to take real-time images of structures inside the body
- X-rays make black-and-white 2-D images inside of the body with electromagnetic waves
Expect high-quality care that uses the latest advanced technology. Englewood Hospital holds accreditation in MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear cardiology, and mammography from the American College of Radiology.
Noninvasive and Less-Invasive Options
Almost all imaging tests are noninvasive, which means your provider doesn’t need to place any medical tools inside your body. Interventional radiology procedures use only tiny incisions, so you’ll heal as quickly and with as little pain as possible.